Sunday, January 1, 2012

Back from Hawaii and NYE

Hey Girls,
I got back home late afternoon yesterday from my amazing trip in Hawaii. I had so much fun with my family and really close family friends. We went to the beach almost every day which was so nice. One day we went on a tour of the island with our family friends (total of 14 people in  a big, hot van) and ate at a ranch that night. We went to a luau at the resort which wasn't at all what  any of us expected.  The dinner was okay but the staff did a history o Hawaii show which so was BORING! No one liked it except my dad probably because it was a expensive and he paid for it :). Thisd trip was definately different from our past winter break trips which are usually all touring everyday. I can do a post about where I've been in a post i you like.  I stayed up to watch the ball drop in Times Square with my dad and woke up this morning  at 11:30 which is crazy for me. Jet lagged :(

No comments:

Post a Comment